Orillia Suspension Service & Repair
You will begin to notice:
- Roll or sway on turns
- Front end “dives” when braking
- Rear end “squats” when accelerating
- Excessive bouncing or sideways slides on rough roads
- Your vehicle “bottoming out”
Once you take it to Holdaway Automotive the first things that we look for are:
- Leaks on housing
- Dents on the strut or shock body
- Worn rubber mounting bushings
- Abnormal tire wear
- Damaged compression bumpers
- Damaged protective boots
Loss of control of any vehicle will endanger lives of others on the road. If you are concerned about your car, call us today at (705) 326-3197. We will carefully examine your car and give you the options you want to repair the situation.
Book A Suspension Service or Repair
Get back on the road. Safely.
Getting your car back up and running safely is our #1 priority. Use the form on this page to start the process. We will contact you to confirm.